Basic information on data protection in our forms
Details of the person responsible for data processing:
- Tradename: ASPAYM CASTILLA Y LEON
- Social denomination: ASOCIACION ASPAYM CASTILLA Y LEON
- NIF: G47313838
- Registered office: CALLE SEVERO OCHOA 3 , 47130 Simancas (VALLADOLID)
- Phone: 983 140 088
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Registered in the Registry (Commercial / Public): Institutions, Services and Social Centers of Castilla y León, registry number 470391S. – Services and Centers Section. Page 391. Folio 1
Web contact form
- Purpose. Answer your request for information made through our contact form and send you communications and information about the GAMIFICATION OF EMPLOYMENT PROJECT by different means, including electronic ones, if you check the box for this purpose..
- Legitimation. The legitimacy for the processing of your data is the express consent of the interested party.
- Recipients. No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights in data processing
Additional information on data protection
The data that ASPAYM CYL may collect through the use, navigation of the website, through our forms, via email or due to the contractual relationship that binds you with ASPAYM CYL are personal data. When filling in each of the forms on our website there will be a series of mandatory data, whose fields are marked with the * symbol. In the case of not filling in such fields, the purposes described in each of the forms cannot be carried out.
On some occasions, we inform you that, by simply using and browsing our Website, ASPAYM CYL will store data related to:
- IP adress
- Browser version
- Operating system
- Duration of the visit or browsing of the Website
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The purpose of the treatment of the data collected through the forms available on our website, via email or by virtue of the contractual relationship that binds you with ASPAYM CYL will be described, in each case, in the basic information on data protection.
How long are we going to keep your personal data?
At ASPAYM CYL we will keep your personal data for the time strictly necessary to meet your request.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
- Execution of a contract for the provision of services
- Explicit consent of the interested party in the following data processing:
– Treatment of data in web contact forms.
– Dissemination through the website and social networks of the images or videos captured during their participation in courses and training.
– Treatment of customer data that appear on invoices.
- Compliance with a legal obligation:
– The terms of conservation of your data once the contractual relationship has ended is based on compliance with the provisions of the Commercial Code.
– Communication of your data when requested by the Tax Inspection is protected by Law 58/2003, of December 17, General Tax.
¿A qué destinatarios se comunicarán sus datos?
As indicated in the basic information, no data will be transferred to third parties except legal obligation.
In those cases in which it is necessary, customer data may be transferred to the following organizations, in compliance with a legal obligation:
- Data necessary for compliance with the legal obligation may be transferred to the Spanish Tax Agency.
- To the corresponding banking entities, to be up to date with payments.
- In the event that it is requested, your data will be transferred to the Labor Inspectorate.
What are your rights in relation to data processing?
As a data owner, you have the right to obtain confirmation about the existence of a treatment of your data, to access your personal data, request the rectification of data that are inaccurate or, where appropriate, request the deletion, when among other reasons , the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or you as an interested party withdraw the consent granted. ASPAYM CYL will treat and keep your data in accordance with current regulations, without prejudice to the fact that as an interested party you may request, in any case, the limitation of the processing of your data. In certain cases, you may exercise your right to data portability, which will be delivered in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format to you or to the new data controller you designate. You will have the right to revoke consent at any time for any of the treatments for which you have granted it. We have forms for the exercise of all the rights indicated above, however you can also use those prepared by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. You will have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection in the event that you consider that the exercise of your rights has not been adequately addressed. The maximum term to resolve will be one month from the receipt of your request. In the event of any modification of your data, we thank you for communicating it to us duly in writing in order to keep your data updated.